Normandy Leadership Experience
The Normandy Leadership Experience brings participants to the site of one of the world's great military operations — the 1944 Allied liberation of France — to learn timeless lessons on leadership. Executives gain new insights and new ideas on how to:
- build flexible organizations that carry on in the midst of chaos and rapid change
- develop leaders who are creative thinkers
- communicate strategic intent so that everyone understands and takes responsibility for the mission
- earn the trust of subordinates
- build strong coalitions, across cultures and generations, for competition in the global marketplace
- prepare the next generation of leaders
Ed Ruggero is the historian for this outing and is part of a team of leader-facilitators who will tailor these experiences to meet the needs of your organization. A trip to Gettysburg or Normandy stimulates thinking and provides an excellent opportunity for leaders to reflect on the lessons and how to apply them.
This program includes meals, lodging, all fees and transportation in the tour area.