The Gettysburg Leadership Experience
The Gettysburg Leadership Experience brings executives to the Civil War battlefield to learn timeless lessons on leadership.
- How leaders can make the right calls amid murky, ill-defined conditions, incomplete information and high pressure
- The intricacies of decision-making in very large organizations, and how culture affects what's possible
- How successful leaders share their vision for success and reduce the possibility of misinterpretation
- How leaders develop imagination and courage in themselves and others
- Why character is a central element of leadership
Learn more about the Gettysburg Leadership Experience
The Normandy Leadership Experience
The Normandy Leadership Experience brings participants to the site of one of the world's great military operations - the 1944 Allied liberation of France - to learn timeless lessons on leadership. Executives gain new insights and new ideas on how to:
- Build flexible organizations that carry on in the midst of chaos and rapid change
- Develop leaders who are creative thinkers
- Communicate strategic intent so that everyone understands and takes responsibility for the mission
- Earn the trust of subordinates
- Build strong coalitions, across cultures and generations, for competition in the global marketplace
Learn more about the Normandy Leadership Experience
The Gettysburg Leadership Experience "was riveting and intense. My senior leadership team has brought that intensity back to the office where they're tackling our business and leadership challenges with fresh ideas and energy. Thank you so much for delivering an excellent program that is paying off for our business."Roger Crandall, CEO, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
Ed Ruggero has been studying, practicing and teaching leadership for twenty-five years as a West Point graduate, Army officer, professor, author, speaker and leadership coach.
Audiences of his keynote talks and participants in his working labs and tailored experiences are armed with battle-tested leadership skills they can use to be more effective, more inspiring leaders.
"The timeless messages you shared . . . fit perfectly with our emphasis on building talent and doing it the right way. Feedback on your session confirmed that the leaders of this company benefited from your experience in guiding organizations to develop the kind of leaders people want to follow . . . . Thank you for sharing your insight on how DIRECTV can continue to develop a winning culture."Michael D. White, CEO, DIRECTV