Do we have the right leaders in place to grow our company?
Ed Ruggero helps executives answer this question and more through immersive leadership training experiences like no other. Through on-the-ground study of the challenges that faced military commanders in critical moments, participants discover timeless lessons of leadership.
You and your team will explore:
- How leaders facing novel situations make high-stakes decisions amid murky, ill-defined conditions, tight timelines, and imperfect information
- The intricacies of decision-making in large or decentralized organizations, and how culture affects what’s possible
- How successful leaders share their vision for success and reduce the possibility of misinterpretation
- How leaders inspire imagination and courage in themselves and others
- Why character is essential to leadership
Ed Ruggero’s Leadership Experiences use history to identify principles of leadership in action that will help guide conversations about how you want to lead your own organization.
Experience firsthand what other forward-looking CEOs and their top teams have found so compelling.
Ed Ruggero is a West Point graduate and former Army officer who has studied, practiced, and taught leadership for more than twenty-five years.
“Thank you for facilitating such an outstanding experience last week! The team left with a heightened sense of
self-awareness, energy and commitment for taking our individual and collective game to the next level.”
Brad Smith, CEO
Ed’s New Fiction
Philadelphia beat cop turned Military Police Lieutenant Eddie Harkins is running out of time to stop a killer before he strikes again.
Set against the heroism and heartbreak of WWII, Ed Ruggero captures the evocative and timeless stories of ordinary people in extraordinary times.
Click the links below to download my print-ready brochures for a program overview, sample agenda, and client testimonials.
Lead your team outside the conference room.
Find out how Ed Ruggero’s Gettysburg Leadership Experience can help you define your leadership philosophy and create a culture of leadership in your organization.